Looking for some easy and adorable Easter crafts to do with your kids? Check out four of our favorites:
- White and orange construction paper
- Large googly eyes
- Yellow grass
- Glue, scissors & a pencil
- Draw a circle on your white construction paper, as big or as little as you want your Chick to be. You can make a baby one, a bigger sibling one, and a mom and dad chick to make a family!
- Draw out a triangle nose, two feet and a puff of hair for your chicks.
- Now glue your yellow grass on to the white circle shaped cut out.
- Glue on the googly eyes and the orange nose, hair and feet.
- You’re done! Enjoy your little Chick Chick family.
Footprint Easter Bunny
- White & green paint
- Cotton balls
- Markers, glue, and paint brush
- Blue construction paper
- Paint your child’s foot with the white paint and make a footprint on to the blue construction paper, preferably in the middle of the paper, since you need to paint some grass on it, as well.
- Whatever end the toes are on is the bottom (the bunny’s feet) so paint some grass underneath there.
- You can glue on the cotton ball right above the “bunny’s feet” as the tail.
- Decorate the grass around the bunny with either Easter stickers or draw your best carrot, Easter egg, or basket!
Hatching Easter Egg
- Whatever color construction paper you prefer
- Scissors and tape
- Dot paint, markers, crayons, or other paint (whatever coloring method you want)
- Cut out an oval egg shape from your construction paper.
- Cut zigzags across the oval egg. It doesn’t matter what part exactly you cut through on the egg!
- Have you child color/decorate their egg however they want.
- Take the picture of your child and cut just their silhouette out and tape to the undecorated back side of the egg so that when you look at the egg you are just seeing their picture from the waist up.
- Tape two ends of the cracked egg together and done…Hatch!
Bunny Easter Bags
- Paper bag, any color you want to use
- White & pink construction paper
- Large googly eyes
- Cotton ball
- Scissors, black sharpie & glue
- Take your white and pink construction paper and cut out a bunny ear shape making the pink color smaller than the white one. Using the pink paper again, cut out a small triangle shape for the nose.
- Glue the pink ear onto the white ear and glue at the top corners of your bag. Glue the googly eyes a little below the ears and the pink triangle nose down near the bottom of your bag.
- Take your black sharpie and draw 3 dots and 3 whiskers on either side of your bunny’s nose.
- Turn the bag over and glue a white cotton ball on the back lower side of your bag for the bunny’s tail.
- Fill your bag with some colored grass and Easter treats!