Bright Horizons® – a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, and back-up care – is hosting its annual Open House event from April 16 – 20. With multiple centers and schools in San Francisco and around the Bay Area, make time to visit and learn what sets Bright Horizons® apart from the rest.
When you attend an Open House event you can:
- Meet the engaging teachers
- Visit the bright and beautiful classrooms
- Learn about the world-class curriculum
- Discover how your child’s interests are incorporated into the classroom experiences
- Find out how parent/teacher partnerships contribute to your child’s success
In addition, special activities are planned each day in celebration of the Week of the Young Child, an annual celebration of our youngest learners and the educators and families that support them. There’s no need to RSVP.