San Francisco Moms Blog works hard to connect local moms with classes, activities, and events that will enrich their and their families’ lives. We welcome you to include your business or club’s upcoming activities on our community calendar.
Once you submit your event, our editor will review to ensure the event is consistent with our posting guidelines (see below) and publish the event to the calendar. Add events for this month or future months. The calendar also supports recurring events! Once you’ve submitted, you’ll have access to change and update the postings, as needed.
For assistance with a posting, please email [email protected]
Contact us to learn about all of the other ways we can help you reach San Francisco moms.
Have an event that would also be of interest to parents living on the Peninsula or up in Wine Country? Consider submitting it to the Mid-Peninsula Moms Blog Calendar or the Wine Country Moms Blog Calendar.
Calendar Posting Guidelines
We welcome members of the community and businesses to submit classes, activities, and events that will be of interest to parents and their children living in San Francisco and nearby areas.
- Please provide as much information as possible on the submission form to ensure the posting is clear and useful to readers.
- Adult-only and kid-friendly activities are ok to post. Please note in your event description when an event is adult-only. As a parenting website, we’ll otherwise assume that kids are invited!
- Note the cost of the event at the bottom of the form. For free events, enter a “0.”
- We believe there is more that unites us than divides us as families living in San Francisco and will consider on a case-by-case basis postings for classes, activities, and events centered on religion and/or politics.
- We reserve the right to edit a posting for clarity and accuracy and to remove any posting that we believe is not in line with the mission and values of San Francisco Moms Blog.